Refer your child

Please complete this form if you are a parent or carer who would like to make a referral for a young person to access Youth Works’ counselling service.

Does the young person live in the borough of Kettering or Corby?

NOTE IF REPLY IS NO THEN – please visit the Reach counselling website to find the service that provides support  to your area of Northamptonshire or ring us on 01536 518339 to find out.

Appointments will normally be booked and confirmed by phone call, text message or email.